Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas and Beyond

Since I have 670 pictures in my december iphoto album,
you can safely consider this a taste of Christmas!
Maddy LOVES Veggie Tales (aka La La) and when she got this coloring book,
she promptly climbed into my lap to read it, too cute.

Santa came and Maddy loved all of her gifts!
The boys + mad at breakfast!
The girls!
Taking part in Jo's photo shoot of me.
I think we played Apples to Apples at every single Christmas gathering we went to! It was so much fun hanging out with the Perry's & Burkhalters! Favorite quote was from Georgia after someone played the Puff Daddy card and everyone was laughing she said:
"well, he is a daddy...." haha.
Maddy trying on Pop's new hat for size!
We went to my aunt & uncle's house a few nights after Christmas and had a blast. Swinging Maddy around, eating some great food from Macaroni Grill and you guessed it: playing Apples to Apples!
Alan got this horse when he was little and we (as in all 4 kids) had a great time playing on it! Mom lent it to the Burkhalter kids for the past several years and just got it back. Maddy loves it, although it scares me to death, she goes fast!
On the 30th, all the boys went quail & pheasant hunting!

No comments: