Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Babyland General

This is the NEW Babyland General! Isn't it crazy big? It's a doll mansion. As you can see, I don't even have the whole building in the picture....

Mom, Dad & Maddy on the way inside
She thinks we are cruel parents for making her see Santa again....
hopefully she's not traumatized.
Mom just kept picking up all of these babies and handing them to Madison.
Later we found out these were the $200 and up dolls.....
Love my sister!
Keith next to the tree house
Watching Mother Cabbage give birth with an 'easyotomy'
Check out this hair.....kinda reminds me of maddy's
She loved the stuffed dogs too!
But, this is the doll she came home with. Of course we had to get a stroller too!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, that is HUGE, where is it now? I can't wait to go! Is it still free? She looks like she enjoyed it, minus Santa, she is getting so big!!! I remember going as a young girl, and we watched a birth, and my late grandmother helped name it - since nobody had bought it yet...

Britton and Tara said...

too cute! I love the hair comment. And, I love her new Berry College shirt...supporting Aunt Jo I see!

Shana Stringer said...

too cute, sorry we missed seeing you guys