Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun Fridays

First of all let me say a HUGE congrats to my brother Jeff and future sister-in-law Courtney! They got engaged this week and hope to be wed before the end of the year! I'm way excited!


Maddy just hanging around with her aunts! Happy Birthday to Christie on Sunday! Wish we could be there to celebrate!

Daddy was gone for lunch today so we had a photo-shoot! Enjoy the many faces of my little girl; starting with the cheeseburger smile....I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Uncle Alan taught her that.

I'm not sure what she is doing below, but it cracked me up and then
both of us were laughing hysterically, fun times.





I'll eventually post some pics from Christmas, it's just a little
overwhelming when there are 500 to choose from.....

No comments: