Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home from Alaska!


We had a great time on our cruise w/ my fam, but I am glad to be home and back to a semi-regular schedule for my baby, who is not so babyish anymore.  BUT we have another little one on the way, so I'm sure I'll be getting a baby fix soon enough.  This one is due January 10th. I have my first ultrasound next week, so there will be pics soon! We are really excited.  I will post some pics from Alaska soon, between all of the cameras that went, I'm sure we have thousands of photos, so I need to collect them from other people. We told my parents via Maddy's shirt, but eventually I had to help matters along b/c no one was noticing what it said.  Everyone is excited though.  Except the part where we can't go anywhere for Christmas :( I'm really sad about that. Oh well, no dwelling on that now. Hope everyone has a great day! 

3 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

oo dang didn't think of that because of your due date being so close to christmas you can't travel, what a bummer. As soon as baby 2 gets here though you know the entire family will be over there. That stinks though, that probably means no stringer christmas too huh? Josh and I were going to really try and make it to stringer christmas this year. We put a bug in the ear to make it closer to November so we could make it.

MaryBeth said...

congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

yay! Congratulations!!!!!!! I noticed her shirt before I even read the post! Then I read the post just to make sure. So happy for you all! It was SOOO good to chat with you at the wedding. I would love to keep up via e-mail or phone. Maybe we could encourage one another in this journey of ministry! ;-)