Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brokenhearted

At our ultrasound yesterday, we found out there was no heartbeat. Please pray for us as we are mourning for the child we never got to meet and for my surgery (d and c) tomorrow at noon. Keith & I covet your prayers.

On the way home from the doctor yesterday I saw a billboard which read:
"Jesus-the healer of broken hearts" and I was quickly reminded that even in this I can praise Him. No matter the circumstance, He is still the Lord and worthy of praise.

I lift my eyes onto the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth

5 comments:

Josh Stringer said...

We are praying for you.

Jill Willeke said...

Hey Guys, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that you are brokenhearted. Please know that you are being prayed for.

Jennifer said...

We are lifting you up to Him.

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Big hugs to you,
The Jordan Family :0)

Turtlesmom said...

We have been praying for you.

Love,

Chip and Kelly

Carrie said...

Hi. I found your blog through a friend of a friend and I saw mention of a miscarriage so I tracked it back to find your original post.
We had a miscarriage in December 09. I am still struggling with the mourning process and I completely feel your pain...ours went almost the exact same way as your except I did not have to have a D and C or surgery, so I am so sorry for you on that!
I am thrilled for your news though and that your due date is your first surgery date! I am very hopeful that we may be blessed the same way with perhaps a due date on or around our miscarriage date we had the week of Christmas.
I will try to remember to come back and check on you in August, that was our original due date.