Monday, May 18, 2009

Our afternoon trip to the beach

Keith worked a half day on Friday because he was already over his hours and we decided to head to Gulfport, Mississippi, for a mini afternoon vacation!  We went to the beach for about an hour, then went to the outlet mall to pick up a few things for our cruise. It was a great time away from the city.  It was Maddy's first time to the ocean and I think she (like her parents) prefers the pool :)

Playing with the menu at dinner, the kids loves menus, I think b/c they resemble books? 

She absolutely loved this water ball, I'm sure we'll make good use out of those this summer
Eww, Mom I have something on my hand, get it off! 
Right before we went to the beach and one of the few pics we got with the hat on! 
Playing peek a boo with the laundry room door
Maddy loves straws, among other things (cups, bottles, napkins, menus, the list goes on).  She chews on them, but this was a new way to manipulate it, too cute! 

2 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

I am super jealous that you are going on a cruise and going home. BOOO!!

The Albritton's said...

this is so cute! I didnt know yall went to the beach!