Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Time :)


Mom and Dad came to visit earlier this week, we had a great time!  After we picked them up from the airport, we went to eat at Landry's. Yum! On Monday morning we went down to the French Quarter and shopped at the market and in a few stores.  It was actually enjoyable! All of my previous experiences there haven't been.  So, I've discovered morning is a good time :)  Mom & Dad brought their camera, so we decided to take some 6 month pictures.  I think they turned out good, and don't worry, Mom was standing with her hands up when Maddy was on the window sill.  On Tuesday night we went to a steakhouse that was amazing.  They have only been re-opened for 6 weeks due to hurricane Katrina.  For a while, Maddy has been watching with great interest what we eat and drink.  Last week I tried to give her some water out of my bottle and 
ran out of her mouth down her shirt!  But, Keith gave her some water out of a glass and she drank it, proud to be a big girl :)

We had a great time with Mom and Dad and are looking forward to Keith's parents coming in a few weeks hopefully!

2 comments:

Misti said...

I lovvve the windowsill pic!! That turned out adorable!! Glad ya'll had a great visit!

Britton and Tara said...

I agree on the windowsill picture. All the pictures were great. I have determined Maddy is seriously one of the cutest & photogenic babies I've ever seen. I really hope we see you guys soon. Love y'all.
Tara
p.s.-when are you guys going home again??