Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 Months old!



6 months is not so bad when you think, hey it's just one more than five.  However, when you start to consider it's 1/2 a year...that's just crazy.  I'm not sure how Madison managed to be able to wear one sleeper from birth until now, but Shana bought a magical outfit! (Thanks again!) Here is our growing girl. The first picture is at about 2 weeks and the other was taken today! And I promise it's the same outfit, you can see it didn't quite fit her yet.  Add 10 lbs. and today is what you get! 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ran across your blog at the Jordans. Madison is even cuter in person, but man is she photogenic! It was great to see you all. Glad you are back safe and sound.

Britton and Tara said...

Hi Jenn, Keith, & Maddy! Hope y'all are well. Just thought I'd let ya know we joined the blog world. It'll take me some time to get used to it and to looking pretty. Talk to ya soon!
Love, Tay
p.s.-Maddy is adorable...this is my favorite picture of her yet!

Shana Stringer said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE, I miss you guys