Sunday, September 14, 2008

Deleted blogs and power outages (Hmmm....) 2

Well friends, Keith accidentally deleted our entire blog.  Needless to say I was devastated and angry, don't fret, about 30 minutes is all I can take of a mopey face and all is forgiven.  Luckily, I had saved the stuff from my latest post elsewhere so here it is again:
Hello again from NOLA!  We had a very nice mini-vacation thanks to hurricane Gustav, and now we're back!  We got some moderate wind from hurricane Ike, which caused us some loss of power. (And that unfortunately includes air condition in our 85, feels like 110 weather) You can imagine my 'what are you trying to teach me from this Lord?' attitude when we arrived at church this morning and there was no power.  I think that question came to mind on the third verse of All Creatures of our God and King when I had sweat running down my leg.  Of course I can laugh about it now...  The pics in the slideshow below are of our apartment here (for those who have asked), and a few extras. Enjoy!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Glad you guys were safe and had a good visit back home. I love the pictures of Madison in the slideshow... she is completely adorable!!