Thursday, February 11, 2010

BABY!

Yep it's true, we're expecting! I'm gonna save the due date for later in the post. Last year turned out to be quite difficult for us, I had a miscarriage in June and discovered I had an ovarian cyst. The cyst had to be removed surgically; the ovary could not be saved. It was difficult to say the least. We have waited to tell people for this reason, it's hard on both parties when a miscarriage is in conversation. I don't think either person really knows what to say, and words don't really comfort anyway. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, nearing the end of the first trimester. I had my surgery on August 27th which is my exact due date! I call that the faithfulness of God my friends! Celebrate with us and keep us in your prayers!

7 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Congratulations you guys!! You are in my prayers...

Amanda said...

I will definitely be praying for a healthy FULL pregnancy! Love you!

mab said...

Yay yay yay yay yay! Can I tell y'all again how happy I am? Now I can tell everyone -- I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to hold your sweetums!

Jennifer said...

Yay! So excited for you! I fully expected this to be a post about pure joy and excitement about the Super Bowl....but this is much better news!!!! LOL :0)

Grog said...

Hi Jennifer! I didn't know about all you had been through last year until I found your blog through Tara Perry's and went back and read old entries. I'm sorry for what you have been through but am very excited for this new blessing that God has provided. I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby-for you, my little one that I used to babysit :)
Love,
Susan Flowers Elliott

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! We are thrilled for you guys! We'll be keeping you in our prayers. Love, The Watsons

Katie Nalls said...

Yeahhhh! Congratulations to you guys!