Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whirlwind

Hello blogger world. We have been traveling fools lately.  The Thursday before Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad flew Maddy and me home for a few days, Keith had to stay behind for school :( He was missed.   
We hung out with the family. Christie & Erin came up on Saturday, and Jess and Tatum (long time friends) even came all the way to Cleveland to visit! We had a great time catching up!  

Later on Saturday, Jeff and Courtney (his girlfriend) came from NGU for a surprise visit.  I'm so glad we got to see them...it's hard to coordinate a weekend where everyone is home at once.  We decided while there that Madison loves to read, as you can see by the picture below. I think she looked at that book for like 30 minutes, which made my arms hurt. 

Last Monday, Mom and Dad took us to Macon to meet Keith's Mom.  Keith joined us late Monday night, or should I say early Tuesday morning? We had so much fun with his family for the week.  This is Keith's niece Shelby, she looks almost exactly like him...it's scary. 

On Thanksgiving, we got to see almost everyone in the family at some time or another.  And during our off time, we had fun perfecting our Wii skills :)  Keith's Mom has a Wii Fit, so here is the yoga portion. haha.

Mema had a doctor appt. one day so we went to the park while we waited and Maddy was thrilled with the swing and slide.  She also tried her hand at driving. (make sure you notice Daddy's expression!)

We came back to NOLA on Sunday and Keith started his last week of class before finals.  So the next couple of weeks promise stress.  We are leaving again in 9 days for the Christmas rounds.  Whew! Hopefully I'll get this blogging thing under my belt soon and start a consistent routine! 

PS. The bath picture is to show how long her hair is! I don't think most 8 month olds have to worry about getting their hair caught in bibs, clothes, etc. 

6 comments:

Jill Willeke said...

Hello Wade Family, I loved the pictures and enjoyed to see how Maddie has grown and changed. Grandma and Grandpa seem pretty taken with her too. Blessings during the upcoming Holiday Season!

MaryBeth said...

Loved seeing all the great pictures. I had to tell you that Ella used to lie under our coffee table with her books in the exact same way that Madison was for hours and hours... always made my arms hurt to watch, too.

Shana Stringer said...

Ok, So I am sending you an email on this post. I can never get enough of these pictures

Anonymous said...

I have to admit. You're right. Keith's niece does have a STRONG resiblence (sp)...Maddy is getting so big! I would love to see her again sometime! (you too of course)

Much love!
Mandy

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures! You're right about her hair being long. My girls took so long to get hair!

Your Dad looks so happy! :-)

Misti said...

I can't believe how long her hair is!!