Monday, November 10, 2008

Look Mom I can Sew! :)






After making many many burp cloths, I decided I was going to attempt a purse.  However, I also decided before tackling that project I would make a diaper bag first, as a kind of "it's okay if this messes up" project.  But I am very pleased with how it turned out and it was pretty much easy to make.  So thanks Mom for trying to make me learn to sew in high school, but I guess it's one of those things you don't have to learn until you actually want to make something :) I think I'll wait until next week to start the purse, which I'm sure Keith will be happy about b/c sewing causes a lot of mess in our tiny space.  I'm including some pics of the diaper bag and some others of course.  The grandparents can't get enough pictures of Maddyo.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the diaper bag looks AMAZING!! way to go jenn!! and as always, love the picture updates :) miss all of ya'll alot!
love,
lindsay j

Jennifer said...

wow! beautiful! would love to see pics of the burp cloths.

Shana Stringer said...

you did an awesome job. i need to brave it and try and use my sewing machine, but i am scared to do it without a judy at my side00000

MaryBeth said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for the book suggestion you commented on my blog the other day. I just ordered it... I'll let you know how it goes. Sounds like it is just what I need!