Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One of many highlights of every day

Please excuse my hand, I'm not really sure how I achieved that effect. Sesame Street is a highlight of Maddy's day too, she LOVES Elmo and now she's figured out when the sponsors come up (Earth's Best, Mcdonalds, Beaches, etc.) that the show is about to come on and she gets ridiculously happy! I love it. Enjoy our little girl who is growing up so fast!
Oh, another highlight is when Daddy gets home after work. She looks for his truck out the window and then goes to the door to wait for him, it's so sweet.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so precious! And growing up so fast! Can't wait to see both of you next week for all the wedding festivities!

Shana Stringer said...

too cute

Stephanie said...

so N was in the bathtub when i watched this and he heard the music and practically jumped out of the tub yelling, "sunny days, mommy! sunny days!" they are two peas in a pod!

Britton and Tara said...

she is the cutest thing ever! I watched it twice :o) and probably will another time. I can't wait to see this bundle of joy next week!!!

Jo said...

I cannot even describe how much this makes me want to kidnap her for a week or two. :)