Friday, October 17, 2008

Shoes!




Well, I think I might have made a mistake going shoe-less all summer for Maddy.  It's not really necessary to wear them (or socks for that matter) in this weather.  So I broke out her hot pink converse high tops the other day and she practically had a fit when I put them on.  I think part of that is that they don't fit well b/c her foot is so fat.   Anyway, she was fascinated with them the whole time they were on.  We also bought her 2 more pairs of shoes for fall/winter at Target. They are adorable little shoes, I love them! They really do have the cutest stuff there.  Anyway, here are some pics of Maddy in her shoes, hopefully we won't have a hard time when we go home tomorrow b/c she will have to wear socks and shoes when it's 39 degrees on Monday morning! Yikes.  I think the coldest it's been here is like 68. Keith's parents were here this past week and we had a great time with them.  They took me out to a nice dinner for my birthday :)  I'm going to have to get some more pics from my mother in law b/c mine didn't turn out to well.  All for now, and I'm totally excited that I'll be in my beloved mountains in 35 hrs. yay!

2 comments:

Shana Stringer said...

so cute, what are you going home for?

Misti said...

Joshua pointed and said "That's tha Maddy!" I think ya'll are here more than you're there:) Come and enjoy the weather...just don't bring the hot stuff here!!:) Looking forward to seeing ya'll!